Everything as a Service
Everything as a service (XaaS) is emerging as a go-to operating model for delivering IT services.
Everything as a Service
Software as a service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which a third-party provider hosts application and makes them available to customers over the Internet.
SaaS provides a complete software solution that you subscribe on a pay-as-you-go basis from a service provider. You rent the use of an application for your business, and your users connect to it over the Internet, usually with a web browser. All of the underlying infrastructure, middleware, application software, and application data are located in the service provider’s data center. The service provider manages the hardware and software, and with the appropriate service agreement, will ensure the availability and the security of the application and your data. SaaS allows your business to get quickly up and running with an app at minimal upfront cost.
Some examples of SaaS include:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Apps
- SAP Cloud ERP
- Oracle Cloud
- Peoplesoft Cloud
As you can see, there is a wide range of SaaS offerings from the desktop to enterprise applications. Let BRYTECH show you how to leverage SaaS for immediate cost savings.
Storage as a Service (STaaS) is a distributed object (file) store used for long term bulk storage. STaaS supports a variety of machine-to-machine interfaces via RESTful Web services application program interfaces (APIs) such as Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Google Object Store, and Apple Swift.
Benefits of storage as a service:
- More predictable costs by shifting from capital expenditure (CAPEX) to operational expenditure (OPEX).
- Ability to manage growth and optimize performance.
- Simplified storage environment and increased information availability, retention, and compliance.
- Adaptive delivery models with onsite and remote management.
- Flexible consumption models aligned to your unique business needs.
BRYTECH can show you how to seamlessly integrate StaaS into your data center infrastructure.
Platform as a service (PaaS) is a cloud computing offering that provides users with a cloud environment in which they can develop, manage and deliver applications. In addition to storage and other computing resources, users are able to use a suite of prebuilt tools to develop, customize and test their own applications.
- PaaS provides a platform with tools to test, develop and host applications in the same environment.
- Enables organizations to focus on development without having to worry about underlying infrastructure.
- Providers manage security, operating systems, server software and backups.
- Facilitates collaborative work even if teams work remotely.
Businesses that want to implement agile methodologies are the most suited for PaaS. PaaS providers publish many services that can be consumed inside applications. Those services will be always available and up-to-date. PaaS provides a very simple way to test and prototype new applications. It can save money when developing new services and applications. Applications can be released more quickly than usual to get user feedback.
Let BRYECH show you how PaaS can accelerate your development efforts.
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is a cloud computing offering in which a vendor provides users access to computing resources such as servers, storage and networking. Organizations use their own platforms and applications within a service provider’s infrastructure.
- Instead of purchasing hardware outright, users pay for IaaS on demand.
- Infrastructure is scalable depending on processing and storage needs.
- Saves enterprises the costs of buying and maintaining their own hardware.
- Because data is on the cloud, there can be no single point of failure.
- Enables the virtualization of administrative tasks, freeing up time for other work.
Your management responsibility starts with the operating system layer and the provider ensures the availability and reliability of the infrastructure provided.
Several use cases can benefit from this pattern. Businesses that lack an owned data center look to IaaS as a quick, cheap infrastructure for their business initiatives that can be expanded or terminated as needed. Traditional businesses that need compute power to run variable workloads with less capital expenditure are perfect examples of IaaS adoption. In both cases, businesses will only pay for the services they use.
BRYTECH can assist you in the success of your IaaS implementation.
Everything-as-a-Service is transforming businesses across all industry verticals. The two primary business drivers of XaaS is the necessity of doing more with less – less people, less resources, less budget and the shift from capital expenditure (CAPEX) model to a operational expenditure (OPEX) pay-per-use model. The pay-per-use model allows businesses to save on the capital expenses required to build in-house facilities and manage them using limited internal resources.
The biggest benefits of XaaS are:
- Scalability Provides access to unlimited computing capacities, storage space, RAM, etc; Your business can view resources as elastic, quickly and seamlessly scaling up and down depending on business requirements without having to worry about additional deployments or downtimes.
- Cost- and time-effectiveness A pay-as-you-go model is more cost efficient. You pay for resources as you need them as opposed to the legacy model of buying three to five years worth of capacity up front as a large capital expense.
- Focus on core competencies There’s no need to set up apps and programs or conduct training for staff; consequently, they can concentrate on strategic activities with greater business value.
- The high quality of services IT professionals support and maintain your infrastructure and systems, they provide the latest updates and all the emerging technologies, guaranteeing the quality of services.
BRYTECH stands ready to assist you on your journey to a cost efficient, pay-as-you-go XaaS model, delivering the highest quality IT resources and services available.